Terms and Conditions
1. The student who is enrolled with Thesis will have to work hard regularly. In case, if the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, bullying students or teachers or staff at centre or using unfair means in the Institute or the bus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, posting or spreading wrong & negative messages/communication over social media and/or messaging platforms, then he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Centre Incharge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
2. If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend / join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director/Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
3. After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee / Admission fee, as detailed under the Refund Policy defined explicitly in the fee brochure. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course / classes, only admission fee and first installment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration / admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course, as defined clearly in the refund policy.
4. If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the fee in lump sum also. The refund policy for such students will be applicable as mentioned for students, who pay the fee in installments.
5. The responsibility of getting entrance exam admission/application form duly filled and forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents/Guardian. The Company will not be responsible for this activity.
6. It is for the student himself/herself to see whether he/she is eligible for a particular examination or not. The Institute does not hold itself responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examining body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
7. Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of self-attested mark-sheet of Class VIII / IX / X / XII and affix a recent passport size colour photograph along with the admission form.
8. This centre is being run by M/s Thesis Eduventures Pvt. Ltd. through its Directors Mr. Sagar Kumar Choubey and Mr. Satish Kumar Choubey. In case of any non-compliance or unsatisfactory services or any loss caused to me in any manner whatsoever, I shall put my claims only against Thesis Eduventures Pvt. Ltd. at 420, 2nd Floor, Lane No. 1, beside Thakur Pyara Singh Ground, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
9. The student should also staple two extra passport size colour photographs with the form. Company reserves the right to use the single / group photograph(s) and name of the student for publicity in all kinds of media, if the student secures position / rank or succeeds in any Foundations / Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams in India or any test at international level. In addition to the photograph, the Company also reserves the right to record video-audio testimonial of the student & parent for the purpose of referencing or promotion,as required by the company at any stage during and/or after the completion of the course for the purpose of publicity in all kinds of media.
10. The parents can meet the Centre-In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
11. If any student is caught employing unfair practice during the Entrance cum Scholarship Test or in any of the routine Fortnightly/ Term/ TEST tests, he/she is liable for immediate removal from the examination hall, and no refund of Entrance cum Scholarship Test or Course fee paid shall be made.
12. A student after qualifying Admission cum Scholarship Test and taking admission at any centre of Thesis will be bound by the rules and regulations of that centre in all matters whatsoever, including the applicable fee & fee schemes applicable at the centre. The responsibility will be of that centre only.
13. Any change of Permanent / Correspondence Address, Mobile No. (student & parent) & e-mail ID should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days of change.
14. A student who is late by 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
15. The refund of tuition fee shall be calculated on the amount of fee installment mentioned in prospectus regardless of scholarship granted to any student / availed by any student.
16. Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request / personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
17. If a student is absent or misses a test, he / she can collect his / her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
18. Students enrolled with Thesis have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Foundations Level / Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams., as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body before/during Test Series to be conducted in March, failing which the student shall not be allowed to attend free Test Series & will not be given Test papers.
19. It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the centre. They themselves should be concerned equally to pay the fees as attending the classes by their ward.
20. Once the name of a student is struck-off due to non-payment of fee by the end of the month of due installment date / month, the student shall have to pay INR500 for re-admission.
21. If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of post dated Cheques (Local) is mandatory. In case, post dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of INR50 per day shall be charged on the installment due. However, installment will be accepted with late fee only upto end of the month in which the installment gets due after which the name of student will be stuck off.
22. Each student will be issued an identity card. The entry in the classes/Institute will be only with Identity Card. In case, a student has not received the ID Card and classes have started, he/she must bring fee receipt copy with him/her for entry into institute for classes. If the Identity card of a student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate I-card can be asked from the Institute against payment of INR150 . If any student is found misusing the I-card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
23. lf any cheque is bounced for whatsoever reason, a fine of INR500 will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. This amount will be charged in Cash only.
24. If the study material provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate set of the book(s) can be obtained from the Institute against the payment of INR300 per book.
25. If the bag provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a new bag can be obtained from the institute against the payment of INR500.
26. If at any point of time, the Central Govt. further increases GST (Goods & Service Tax), (existing rate of GST is 18%) the extra amount of GST will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
27. It is compulsory/mandatory to provide e-mail I.D. / Mobile No. of the Student / Father / Guardian. The result of tests or any other information of the institute will be sent to the student by SMS and on his / her e- mail I.D. Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else is not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D. / Mobile no. in the Admission Form at the time of admission.
28. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of Thesis because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
29. In case if any parents/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Managing Director/Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
30. No student is allowed to carry Mobile Phone / I-pod /Tablet in the classes or during the tests. In case, if he/she carries mobile phone in the classes or tests, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss / theft of mobile phone or any other personal device that the student carries to the institute.
31. The Institute shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement to the parents to wait while the classes and/or tests of their wards are in progress. We don’t have any waiting area at front office.
32. Thesis reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Managing Director/Director will be final and binding on the students & parents.
33. The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement / need of the company without any prior notice to the students / parents.
34. TEPL may also contact the user through SMS, Whatsapp, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds TEPL non liable for any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
35. In case, any dispute or difference arises between you and the Institute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by the Chairman of M/s Thesis Eduventures Pvt. Ltd. The proceedings shall be conducted at Jamshedpur under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the Courts at Jamshedpur only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. If an Arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the Chairman of M/s Thesis Eduventures Pvt. Ltd. to appoint another person to act as Arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the new Arbitrator will be entitled to proceed denovo. The court in the city where Centre / Branch of Thesis is located will have jurisdiction over the matter and / or for enforcement as the case may be.
36. Refundable Security Deposit: : Each student will be charged INR5000 as refundable security deposit for Medical & Engineering Long Term Courses, INR1000 as refundable security deposit for Medical & Engineering Short Term Courses and INR2000 as refundable security deposit for Foundation Courses (Classes IX & X) at the time of admission. This amount shall be refunded to the student after deducting miscellaneous charges if any within three months from the date of completion of their respective courses via cheque or directly into their account, if the bank details are provided by the student / parents. In case, the Central Govt. levies any kind of indirect tax or increases the existing GST of 18%, then, the additional liability will be payable by the student/parent. In case of non-payment, the same shall be recovered from student via debit from their security deposit. Moreover, any fee dues or pending payments or penalties due towards TEPL shall also be debited from the security deposit amount.
SCHOLARSHIP NOTE : In case GST or any kind of indirect tax is levied by the Govt. or as per any law, on any type of scholarship/concession/discount given to the students at the time of admission or during the progress of the course, then, the same will be charged/recovered from the student / parents. For Example : If a student is given 100% scholarship then, he/she may not be charged any amount on account of Registration, Admission and Tuition fee (Except Technology fee & Exam fee) depending on management discretion,but in case GST or any other tax is levied thereupon by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time, then , the same will be charged/recovered from the student / parents.
CONCENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY THE PARENTS : - By consenting their children for admission and paying the fees, the parents explicitly agree that they have gone through the terms and conditions relating to admission to the institute (copy of which can also be accessed at the institute’s website at http://www.ethesis.in/terms) and agree to abide by it and are bound by it. Any deficiency in the admission process will not be taken as an excuse for not abiding to the terms and conditions relating to admission / payment of fees / refund / usage of student name by the institute etc.